EPSXe is an emulator to play PS1 games on the PC. it is the well known and the best emulator to run PSX games on your PC.it has great compatibility and able to play a lot of PSX games. we recommend to use this emulator as your PS1 main emulator.
We have included Complete BIOS and Plugins inside it. this archive comes with all BIOS and Plugins so you don’t need to search and download those additional files individually anymore. Save your valuable time !
How do I use Epsxe to run a Game ?
- Download the latest version of epsxe ( 1.9.0) with BIOS and Plugins
- Download your favorite PSX Games
- Extract Epsxe archive with Winrar
- Extract your downloaded PSX games, if the file in ecm format. you must extract it again using unecm.exe to get an ISO file ( IMG / BIN).
- Open epsxe. For the first time run, the wizard guide will help you to setup. just follow the instructions
- Load your Games. File——> Run ISO
- Fixes to the core and cdrom decoder
- Internal SPU Plugin has been updated.
- Support for more types of gameshark codes
System Requirements :
- Processor: Pentium 200 MHz, recommended Pentium 3 at 1 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB RAM, recommended 512 MB RAM
- Video card: 3D capable video card with support for OpenGL, DirectX, or Glide
- Operating system: Windows or Linux
- CD-ROM: 16x or faster (optional)
Epsxe 1.9.0 Full Bios and Plugin
(Click Continue to Download)
Click Here to Browse our PSX ISO Collections